One of my objectives this year was to improve my know-how skills through making experiments. I also wanted to see how including making in my daily schedule would impact my concentration during mind-centered activities.

After being involved in the P2P Food Lab project as a Subsidies Proposal Writing Assistant, and developing some DIY bio-sourced electronics to monitor a garden, the next logical step is to… garden. I therefore started a Bioproductive Balcony experiment on FoAM's balcony.

Otherwise, I identified some sources of not-so-waste materials, dismantled some pallets, cooked, and folded some origami envelopes for seed storage and exchange.

I ended up mixing up making and research to build up supercapacitors, microbial fuel cells, cook materials or grow kombucha, and more.